A one day training course covering the theory of pesticide applications. You require this qualification to be able to proceed to pesticide application training and assessment.
The course covers:
- Product labels
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Safety and dealing with contamination
- Pesticide storage
- Safe pesticide transportation
- Disposal of pesticides and containers
- Pesticide records
- Environmental awareness and safety
- Water protection
Both City & Guilds or Lantra Awards assessment are available to undertake.
Course duration: One day